Starters to choose from:
- White asparagus from Navarra to the planter with octopus. Supplement (€ 1.25)
- Russian salad with shrimp.
- Red tuna carpaccio marinated with tomato tartare, garlic, olives and old mustard ice cream. Supplement (€ 1.75)
- Marinated salmon tataki on sour cream with pickles.
- Cow carpaccio with pine nut basil pesto and parmesan.
- Piquillo pepper stuffed with Iberian ham over piquillo sauce.
- Sautéed baby abitas with wild asparagus and squid.
- Sautéed crayfish and mussels with tender garlic.
- Sauteed eel with prawns and garlic mushrooms.
- Artichokes confit at low temperature and crispy ham with aioli of
red prawns from Tarragona. Supplement (€ 2.10)
- Goat cheese salad au gratin with dried fruit vinaigrette
- Cod loin confit with aioli on squid sauce.
- Salmon a la meniere with capers and bacon with sauteed vegetables.
- Grilled squid on a piperada of peppers and parsley pesto.
- Wild turbot (500gr) grilled with onion potatoes. Supplement (€ 9.00)
- Dorara brasa (fried with garlic and chilli). Supplement (€ 3.75)
- Baked Sea Bass Supreme on baked potato and tomato oreo with
- Octopus stew with snout, pig’s trotters, sitaki and chickpea.
- Duck fillet on wild rice and green pepper sauce.
- Beef filet mignon with three sauces.
- Grilled beef sirloin steak (300g) (optional black pepper sauce with mushrooms) Supplement (€ 5.75)
- Iberian cheeks on mushroom sauce and port sauce.
- Roasted lamb shank on cassava and seasonal vegetables. Supplement (€ 1.50)
- Duck confit on mashed potatoes, baked apple and Pedro Ximenez sauce.
- House red, white or rosé wine (one bottle for every two menus)
- Mineral water
- Coffee or infusion
If you want a wine or cava on the menu you have a discount of 4 €
25 € VAT included